Superman Logo Pointer

Penulis Skrip

My photo
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Affy Azmi; 94-liners; UiTM Shah Alam; Hati tengah patah; Baru nak belajar menulis balik :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#Last post.

Sorry for messing up the situation. Sorry for making up stories. Sorry for making others look at this thing negatively. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Sorry for my ego. Sorry for hurting that much. Sorry for being hypocrite. Sorry for saying bad things bout the situation. Sorry for manipulating the fact. Sorry for the lies. Sorry for being so not understanding. Sorry for my keep-on-pushing attitude. Sorry for my hot temper. Sorry for rising my voices. Sorry for accusing. Sorry for the thing that I've never done. Sorry for I am never giving up. 
And sorry for everything.

Recent status;
AFFY AZMI IS ALREADY DEAD.
GOODBYE BLOGGERS.
AffyAzmi.

No comments:

Post a Comment